Thursday, June 28, 2012

First Date

I have my first date with another man on Saturday. We met at an outdoorsy event recently and really hit it off, plus he's cool with me being in an open marriage, so I'm giving it a go. I feel like I'm jumping in a little quickly, like I should back off. I've already inappropriately tried to get with a friend of mine that I have a crush on and now I'm about to go on a date. Or, well, an excursion.

Basically, by "hit it off", I mean we were a little tipsy and there may have been some making out. Also, by "hit it off", I mean we may have already wanted to have sex, but didn't currently have a location to do it in. Now we're off for more outdoor activities that he has planned. He said hiking. And then he said "and other activities". I realize it doesn't sound suggestive, but it totally is. Our texts have been very suggestive from the first one. And I'm excited, but I'm also nervous. I haven't had sex with another man in over 5 years other than David. And now I'm going into the woods for exciting adventures with someone I don't know very well. WHAT AM I DOING? (I know this sounds dangerous, but we have a lot of mutual friends and spend a fairly long amount of time together last weekend, so I'm not about to get ax-murdered, just FYI)

But let's get back to how excited I am? Because oh my god, just the thought of it gives me goosebumps. I'm thrilled. So I'm in! I'm all in! Apparently I've been hiding a slightly kinky woman all these years who wants to have sex in the woods.

I'll be sure to tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment